FR Job Title
New Brunswick Dental Assistants Association - Office Coordinator
FR Start Date
Adress Ligne 1
Adress Ligne 2
Richibucto Alberta E4W 5P2
Numéro de téléphone
Numéro du télécopieur
FR Photo upload
FR Other Information
The New Brunswick Dental Assistants Association (NBDAA) is looking for a reliable Office Coordinator with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, living in the province of NB.
The ideal candidate would have extensive previous experience in office coordination and be highly organized with exceptional time management skills. Willing to work from their own home and have experience with accounting software. Bilingualism is required. Website administration would be a valued asset.
Duties and responsibilities (25-30 hours/week)
• Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Maintain files and records with effective filing systems.
• Manage Membership Renewals.
• Work in close, regular contact with the Board of Directors
• Schedule board meetings. (agendas, travel arrangements, appointments, continuing educations and conferences etc. for the NBDAA board and the membership).
• Manage phone calls and correspondence. (e-mail, letters, packages etc.).
• Monitor office expenditures and handle all office contracts. (rent, service etc.).
• Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system.
• Maintain and update Website and Facebook pages to keep current.
• Care for members inquires with a cheerful disposition.
• Maintain office equipment and inventory.
• Organize and support meeting and conferencing needs.
• Assist in vendor and stakeholder relationship management.
If you want to join the team of dental assistants across NB and make a direct impact on the overall health and happiness of New Brunswickers, we’d love to hear from you!
Send resumes with cover letter to: NBDAA1975@gmail.com