Jed La Lumiere
328 D Main Street
City Province Postal Code
Shediac New Brunswick E4P 2E3
Dr. Jacques L. Cormier Professional Corporation
328-D Main Street Shediac, NB E4P 2E3
Our dental office is currently accepting resumes for the position of Dental Hygienist. This key role in our
organization requires the ability to multitask, work with autonomy, work diligently as a team player and
make knowledgeable decisions based on experience and the needs of the patient.
The successful candidate will be diligent and mindful when working with patients. We are looking for a
candidate who is dedicated to patient care, who is able to relate to patients and make them feel at ease.
The successful candidate will be able to educate patients on their individual care needs and be able to
explain the benefits of routine dental visits.
Schedule: The office hours are from 8-5 Monday through Friday. (Hygienist may choose to work 4 to 5
days. The schedule is flexible and can be discussed at the time of interview.)
What you will benefit from:
We offer competitive wages and benefits, a great working environment, and a place where our team
members feel valued and appreciated. We believe in a strong work ethic, and a fair work life balance.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
• Appropriately assess, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
• Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning,
periodontal screening and charting, polishing, topical fluoride treatment, x-rays and pit and
fissure sealants and whitening to patients
• Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
• Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
• Establish and retain patient loyalty by delivering a tailored experience based on the patients’
• Book, bill and manage patient appointments
• Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
• Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
• Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province; in good
• Valid CPR Certification
• Excellent sanitization skills and habits
• Fully bilingual is considered a strong asset