Level II Dental Assistant
51 Ste-Anne Street
City Province Postal Code
Shediac New Brunswick E4P 2R4
Shediac Dental Clinic is seeking a full time level II Dental Assistant position to join our dynamic team.
- Provide a friendly and positive environment for patients and staff
- Greet patients in waiting area and escort to operatory
- Prepare the work area for patient by following procedures and protocols
- Provide instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area
- Position instruments for dentist’s access; suctioning; passing instruments
- Responsible for laboratory maintenance, dental clinical and record keeping
- Gather diagnostic information
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
- Review patient’s health history
- Make chart entries with directive from the dental provider
- Take x-rays
- Sterilizing of instruments
- Comply with dental regulatory guidelines and protocols
- Certification as a Registered Dental Assistant required
- Speak fluently in English and French
- CPR certification
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent patient care skills
- Proficiency in dental assistant terminology and procedure
- Strong computer skills
Competitive benefits (medical, dental and retirement). Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Only candidates who possess the qualification requirements and have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for sending your résumé via email.