200 Acadie Ave
City Province Postal Code
DIEPPE Alberta E1A 6S1
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
Are you interested in exploring a career in the Dentistry Industry? If so, ECDG has just added a new administrative/clinical assistant role to support our network of practices in Fredericton.
If you are excited about the opportunity to have ownership over your work and take initiative to grow in the role, let’s talk!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay and a fun and supportive culture.
• A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
• Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
What will you be doing?
• Check in/check out patients
• Take payments
• Submit to insurance
• Understanding of Doctor/Hygienist’s schedule
• Confirm/reschedule appts
• Book appointments
• Answering the phone
• Checking/answering emails
• Sending referrals/notes if necessary
• Support for the Dental Assistant/Dental Hygienist’s teams
• Seat/Dismiss patients if required
• Sterilization (includes all maintenance, handpieces/cleaning the sterilizers weekly/monthly)
• Room setup/turnover
• Infection control
• Put away instruments if necessary
• Help with inventory count if required
How To Apply: Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org