Dental Assistant Level 2- Pediatrics
200 Acadie Ave
City Province Postal Code
DIEPPE Alberta E1A 6S1
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
Do you love working with children?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join our new Pediatrics Dental Practice. This will be a bilingual, full time, permanent position that will allow you to make a difference in a child’s life-long view on dentistry!
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay, and a fun and supportive culture!
• A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, and Continuous Education opportunities.
• Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
• Ability to create a comforting environment for children of all ages and abilities during their care and treatment at our clinic.
• DA Certification or candidates in Canada with foreign training and interested in obtaining a Canadian certification.
• Post secondary education in a related field
• A positive and empathetic approach to your customers and your team
• Patience and a willingness to learn
Salary: 20.75 to 27.00/hr
How to apply:
• By email: email@example.com
• Website: https://www.ecdg.ca/job/certified-dental-assistant-level-ii-pediatrics/