200 Acadie Ave
City Province Postal Code
DIEPPE Alberta E1A 6S1
WELCOME TO EAST COAST DENTAL GROUP!
Atlantic Canada’s fastest-growing dental group!
Do you love working with children?
If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our new Pediatrics Dental Practice. This will be a bilingual, full time, permanent position that will allow you to have influence in a child’s life-long view on dentistry!
You will enjoy:
• A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, and Continuous Education opportunities.
• Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
You will be accountable to:
• Address parents and patient needs in a professional manner
• Respond to parent-patient concerns timely and ensure patient satisfaction
• Schedule patient appointments and make reminder calls
• Greet patients and parents, creating a sense of comfort and professionalism
• Maintain up-to-date patient medical records
• Obtain insurance information from patients, process patient billings, and collect payments
• Maintain patient care plans based on assessment information
• Suggest process improvements to enhance patient services
• Maintain confidential and secure patient records
Your experience and qualifications include:
• Fluently bilingual
• A proven history of demonstrating a positive and empathetic approach to children and their parents.
• Patience and a willingness to learn
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Medical assistant certification (asset)
• 2+yrs' medical office experience (asset)
• Highly organized with a strong ability to manage different priorities
• Ability to work with others and use resources to problem solve
• Apply good judgment to fast-changing situations
• Strong customer service skills
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Effective collaborator within a team
Salary: 19.00 to 24.25/hr
How to apply:
• By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: https://www.ecdg.ca/job/4421/