Dr Aditya Bhalla
100 Jones St, Unit 108
City Province Postal Code
Woodstock New Brunswick E7M 0H6
Woodstock Dentistry, Woodstock NB offers exciting Full-time/ Part time hygeine opportunity. We provide excellent patient care and put patient care above everything else and we want our team members to be enthusiastic to build positive personal connection and provide optimal hygiene using state of art ultra sonic equipment and hand instruments.
* Competitive Hourly Wage ranging from 35 to 45/hr and options for further performance based growth
* Comprehensive insurance package
* Annual Uniform Allowance
* Flexible hours
* Career Growth Opportunities.
* Our operatories are equipped with state of art surgically clean air equipments for safety
* Well stocked with unrestricted supply of PPE incl. gowns, masks, etc.
* Well stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
* Paid lunch break
Key Responsibilities :
* Proficiently collect patient’s dental and relevant medical history, to reference during examinations.
* Examination of gums for signs of health and disease
* Take X-ray following safety protocols.
* Educate patients on good oral hygiene habits
* Take and update patient records and examination notes.
* Maintain a positive attitude and work cohesively with fellow team members to provide an atmosphere of trust, respect, and cooperation.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; written and verbal, an ability to make patients feel comfortable and at ease.
* Great time management and organizational skills.
* Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program.
* Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province, in good standing.
* Current CPR and First Aid training.
Apply in confidence :