Registered Dental Hygienist
200 Acadie Ave.
City Province Postal Code
Dieppe Alberta E1A 6S1
Are you interested in bringing your career in the dental field to the next level? If so, this is your opportunity! ECDG is looking for a RDH to join our team in Moncton.
You will enjoy fantastic work hours, great pay, and a fun and supportive culture.
A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package that includes a market competitive compensation structure, Group Benefits, Vacation and Flex Days, Continuous Education opportunities, and a Bonus Program
Working with a progressive company and a supportive and passionate leadership team that is focused on the Employee, Clinician, and Patient experience
· Full time Monday to Thursday and half day Fridays work week (no evenings or weekends)
· Group Benefits
· A Vacation Entitlement Policy that includes Flex Days
· Paid Lunches (those hours add up)
· An annual Uniform & Shoe Allowance that is paid out in a lump sum (you decide where, on what, and when you spend your allowance)
· Continuous Education opportunities
· Paid Social and Holiday Team Events
· A progressive, supportive, and passionate team
What will help you to be happy & successful in this role?
A positive and empathetic approach to your patients and your team.
A provincially licensed or registered dental hygienist in Canada
New graduates of an accredited Canadian dental hygienist program
To apply: email@example.com or visit: https://www.ecdg.ca/join-us/career-opportunities/