Level 2 Dental Assistant
Trinity Avenue in Uptown
City Province Postal Code
Fredericton New Brunswick E3C 0B8
Conveniently located on Trinity Avenue in Uptown Fredericton within the Corbett Centre, Demmings Dental Group has been serving the Fredericton community for many years. We offer a wide range of dental services, including preventative hygiene, general and cosmetic dentistry, implants, teeth whitening, TMJ/TMD treatments and much more.
We are committed to staying at the cutting edge of dental technology to provide the best quality care to our patients in the most effective way. The technology used at our practice includes Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner, Cerec, and 3D Panoramic machine.
Our team, led by Dr. Doug Demmings, prides itself on providing quality dental care and 4.7 stars on Google reviews and 5.0 stars on Facebook reviews, evidence of our exceptional patient service, commitment to continuous learning, and innovative technology. Additionally, through working within the dentalcorp network, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the industry’s leading clinicians and have greater access to the advanced treatment technologies and training & development, and support.
Monday to Friday (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
• Competitive compensation
• Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
• Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
• Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
• Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
• Work-life balance and flexibility
• Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
• Signing Bonus
• Medical Benefits
• License reimbursement
• Uniforms provided
• Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
• Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
• Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
• Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
• Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
• Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.