Dental Hygienist (Bilingual) Part Time
Our dental office is currently accepting resumes for the position of Dental Hygienist. This key role in our organisation requires the ability to multitask, work with autonomy, work diligently as a team player and make knowledgeable decisions based on experience and the needs of the patient.
The successful candidate will be diligent and mindful when working with patients. We are looking for a candidate who is dedicated to patient care, who is able to relate to patients and make them feel at ease. The successful candidate will be able to educate patients on their individual care needs and be able to explain the benefits of routine dental visits.
Other roles and responsibilities as assigned.
Schedule: The office hours are from 8-5 Monday through Friday. (Hygienist may choose to work 3 to 5 days. The schedule is flexible.)
What you will benefit from:
We offer competitive wages and benefits, a great working environment, and a place where our team members feel valued and appreciated. We believe in a strong work ethic, and a fair work life balance.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
• Appropriately assess, plans, implements and evaluates services for patient care
• Performs all aspects of clinical preventative hygiene services including scaling, root planning, periodontal screening and charting, polishing, topical fluoride treatment, x-rays and pit and fissure sealants and whitening to patients
• Serve as an oral health educator by introducing new preventative techniques and counselling
• Providing consistent patient experience during hygiene visit
• Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
• Book, bill and manage patient appointments
• Demonstrate active listening and empathy to patients using effective communication skills
• Successful completion of a Dental Hygiene Diploma or Hygiene Degree program
• Registered and/or licensed by the dental hygiene regulatory authority within province; in good standing
• Valid CPR Certification
• An intermediate knowledge of ABLEDent is preferred.
• Excellent sanitation skills and habits
• An intermediate knowledge of Dexis is preferred.
• More than three years experience is considered an asset.
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. To be considered for this position, please send your salary requirements, CV and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Jed La Lumiere Cormier
328 D Main Street
Shediac New Brunswick E4P 2E3